- FiscalNote Holdings Inc. NOTE fell 22.7% to $6.43. FiscalNote closed its earlier-announced agreement to acquire Aicel Technologies.
- JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. JELD dipped 16.3% to $14.88 after the company posted downbeat Q2 earnings and lowered FY22 forecast.
- Holley Inc. HLLY dropped 16% to $6.72. Raymond James maintained Holley with an Outperform and lowered the price target from $14 to $10.
- TuSimple Holdings Inc. TSP dropped 9.5% to $9.01. The accident of an autonomously driven truck fitted with technology by TuSimple Holdings on April 6 has triggered concerns over risking safety on public roads, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. RCL fell 9.2% to $35.15 after the company announced a private offering of senior convertible notes in an aggregate principal amount of up to $900 million.
- Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. YMM declined 8.6% to $7.75. Shares of Chinese companies traded lower after July factory activity pulled back from June levels.
- Roivant Sciences Ltd. ROIV fell 8.5% to $3.64.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. AJRD dipped 8.5% to $39.92 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 EPS and sales results.
- TAL Education Group TAL fell 7.5% to $4.55. TAL Education Group reported a first-quarter FY23 sales decline of 83.8% year on year to $224 million.
- Peabody Energy Corporation BTU declined 7.4% to $19.42. The company recently reported downbeat Q2 earnings.
- RLX Technology Inc. RLX dropped 7.4% to $1.50.
- iQIYI, Inc. IQ dropped 7.2% to $3.5450. Shares of Chinese companies traded lower after July factory activity pulled back from June levels.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapIntraday UpdateMarketsMoversTrading IdeasMid-Day LosersTop Losers