- Pzena Investment Management, Inc PZN rose 46.4% to $9.43 in pre-market trading as the company said it has entered into an agreement to become a private company. The company also reported a rise quarterly sales.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited TEVA rose 18.3% to $8.42 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected financial results.
- Western Midstream Partners, LP WES rose 11.1% to $29.46 in pre-market trading. Western Midstream Partners recently announced that the board of directors of its general partner declared a quarterly cash distribution of $0.50 per unit for the second quarter.
- Enphase Energy, Inc. ENPH shares rose 9.9% to $237.50 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 EPS and sales results and issued Q3 revenue guidance above analyst estimates.
- eXp World Holdings, Inc. EXPI rose 6.6% to $14.50 in pre-market trading. eXp World Holdings is expected to announce Q2 results on August 3, 2022.
- Carvana Co CVNA rose 6.3% to $25.70 in pre-market trading. Raymond James upgraded Carvana from Underperform to Market Perform.
- PayPal Holdings, Inc. PYPL rose 5.7% to $81.44 in pre-market trading. Activist investor Elliott Investment Management has taken a stake in PayPal Holdings Inc, Bloomberg News reported.
- SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. SEDG rose 5.6% to $313.00 in pre-market trading. JP Morgan recently maintained an Overweight rating on the stock and raised its price target from $382 to $396.
- Microsoft Corporation MSFT rose 3.7% to $261.20 in pre-market trading. Microsoft reported weaker-than-expected results for its fourth quarter on Tuesday. However, the company issued an upbeat sales outlook for the fiscal year.
- Alphabet Inc. GOOGL rose 3.5% to $108.68 in pre-market trading. Alphabet reported downbeat earnings for its second quarter on Tuesday. However, revenue for the company’s Search and Other segment was $40.7 billion, up 13.7% year-over-year.
Also check this out: U.S. Stock Futures Gain; All Eyes On Fed Decision .
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.