- Inpixon INPX rose 25.8% to $0.2305 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 22% on Friday.
- Nyxoah S.A. NYXH rose 25.3% to $10.02 in pre-market trading after the company received FDA IDE approval to initiate the ACCCESS study of Genio in complete concentric collapse patients.
- Phunware, Inc. PHUN rose 23% to $1.50 in pre-market trading after gaining 6% on Friday.
- COMSovereign Holding Corp. COMS rose 19.4% to $0.2152 in pre-market trading.
- Digital World Acquisition Corp DWAC rose 16.3% to $28.55 in pre-market trading. Shares of Trump Digital business combination partner Digital World Acquisition gained following Friday news Elon Musk is backing away from his proposed Twitter deal.
- Pliant Therapeutics, Inc. PLRX rose 16% to $10.30 in pre-market trading as the company reported positive safety and efficacy data from Phase 2a INTEGRIS-IPF clinical trial of PLN-74809 in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- 9 Meters Biopharma, Inc. NMTR rose 13.4% to $0.2657 in pre-market trading.
- Liquid Media Group Ltd. YVR rose 10.6% to $0.4713 in pre-market trading after gaining 14% on Friday.
- FedNat Holding Company FNHC rose 9.3% to $0.3990 in pre-market trading.
- LogicMark, Inc. LGMK rose 7.7% to $1.40 in pre-market trading after climbing 14% on Friday.
- McEwen Mining Inc. MUX rose 10.7% to $0.46 in pre-market trading.
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd. RDHL rose 7.1% to $1.05 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Vyant Bio, Inc. VYNT fell 15.7% to $0.7420 in pre-market trading.
- ContraFect Corporation CFRX fell 15.5% to $2.49 in pre-market trading after dipping 16% on Friday.
- United Maritime Corporation USEA shares fell 11.4% to $6.64 in pre-market trading after gaining 6% on Friday.
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ALNA fell 9.5% to $0.2080 in pre-market trading after gaining 9% on Friday. Allena Pharmaceuticals recently announced rescheduling of special meeting to approve reverse stock split.
- Aditxt, Inc. ADTX fell 7.9% to $0.2210 in pre-market trading. Aditxt shares jumped 50% on Friday after the company's Adimune therapeutic program completed a toxicology study indicating a favorable safety profile of ADI-100.
- Organovo Holdings, Inc.. ONVO fell 6.8% to $2.89 in pre-market trading after jumping 29% on Friday.
- Kiromic BioPharma, Inc. KRBP fell 6.1% to $0.5305 in pre-market trading. Kiromic BioPharma recently announced the timely completion of construction on its expanded current good manufacturing practice manufacturing facility in Houston.
- Wynn Resorts, Limited WYNN fell 5.6% to $53.28 in pre-market trading. Shares of casinos traded lower after Macau announced casino closures amid a resurgence in COVID-19 cases.
- Twitter, Inc. TWTR shares fell 5.5% to $34.80 in pre-market trading after Elon Musk on Friday filed to terminate his proposed deal with the company.
- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. EKSO shares fell 5.3% to $1.61 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.