- Genfit SA GNFT rose 47.5% to $4.90 in pre-market trading. Ipsen and GENFIT reported an exclusive licensing agreement for Elafibranor.
- Spruce Biosciences, Inc. SPRB rose 23% to $3.05 in pre-market trading on reports suggesting Oppenheimer initiated coverage on the stock with an Outperform rating and announced a $15 price target.
- Cerner Corporation CERN rose 15.9% to $92.10 in pre-market trading. Oracle is in talks to acquire Cerner, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- Moxian (BVI) Inc MOXC rose 15.2% to $4.85 in pre-market trading after dropping 8% on Thursday.
- Adagio Therapeutics, Inc. ADGI rose 12.8% to $16.00 in pre-market trading after jumping 123% on Thursday.
- ObsEva SA OBSV rose 7.3% to $2.35 in pre-market trading after the company reported positive CHMP opinion for Linzagolix, an oral GnRH antagonist, for the treatment of uterine fibroids.
- BEST Inc. BEST rose 6.8% to $0.94 in pre-market trading. BEST completed the sale of its Express business in China.
- Calliditas Therapeutics AB CALT rose 5.8% to $24.26 in pre-market trading. Calliditas Therapeutics shares jumped 22% on Thursday after the company announced it was granted by the FDA accelerated approval of TARPEYO to reduce proteinuria in lgA nephropathy.
- Sino-Global Shipping America, Ltd. SINO rose 5.6% to $3.80 in pre-market trading. Sino-Global Shipping America, last month, named Mr. Shi Qiu as Chief Technical Officer.
- FedEx Corporation FDX rose 5% to $250.32 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected results for its second quarter and boosted its FY22 earnings guidance. The company also reported a $5 billion buyback, including $1.5 billion accelerated buyback program.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Abeona Therapeutics Inc. ABEO fell 24.8% to $0.3670 in pre-market trading after the company announced a common stock offering.
- ION Geophysical Corporation IO fell 16.7% to $1.15 in pre-market trading. ION Geophysical, last month, reported Q3 EPS of $0.05.
- Rivian Automotive, Inc. RIVN shares fell 9.5% to $98.41 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 earnings results and said it expects to be a few hundred vehicles short of its 2021 production target of 1,200 vehicles.
- UP Fintech Holding Limited TIGR fell 8.6% to $4.45 in pre-market trading. Reuters reported that Chinese Regulators are planning to ban online brokerage firms like Futu Holdings and UP Fintech Holding from offering offshore trading services to mainland customers.
- Jupai Holdings Limited JP shares fell 8.6% to $0.96 in pre-market trading.
- SeaChange International, Inc. SEAC fell 7.8% to $1.54 in pre-market trading. SeaChange International recently reported better-than-expected Q3 results..
- Kiora Pharmaceuticals, Inc. KPRX shares fell 7.8% to $0.8026 in pre-market trading.
- Kaixin Auto Holdings KXIN shares fell 7.7% to $1.56 in pre-market trading. Kaixin Auto shares jumped 36% on Thursday after the company announced an agreement with Bujia, which agreed to order at least 10,000 new energy trucks from Kaixin in the next five years.
- Futu Holdings Limited FUTU fell 6.3% to $35.00 in pre-market trading. Reuters reported that Chinese Regulators are planning to ban online brokerage firms like Futu Holdings and UP Fintech Holding from offering offshore trading services to mainland customers. The company, meanwhile, said it has repurchased more than US$70 million worth of its American depositary shares.
- United States Steel Corporation X fell 5.7% to $22.12 in pre-market trading. United States Steel said it projects adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization of around $1.65 billion for the fourth quarter, versus analysts’ estimates of $2.13 billion amid a slowdown in orders.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasPre-Market MoversTop Gainers