- Engine Gaming and Media, Inc. GAME rose 51% to $4.80 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 2021 and FY21 revenue was higher year over year.
- BIOLASE, Inc. BIOL rose 38.6% to $0.5820 in pre-market trading after Nasdaq granted the company 180-day extension to meet minimum bid price requirement. The company also entered into favorable credit deal.
- Inspira Technologies Oxy B.H.N. Ltd. IINN rose 32.5% to $3.79 in pre-market trading. Inspira Technologies Oxy, on Tuesday, posted a Q3 loss of $2.5 million.
- Pasithea Therapeutics Corp. KTTA rose 29.6% to $7.26 in pre-market trading. Pasithea Therapeutics shares jumped 153% on Tuesday after the company announced its subsidiary Pasithea Clinics has been approved to provide esketamine nasal spray for the treatment of resistant depression in adults.
- Society Pass Incorporated SOPA shares rose 15.8% to $12.95 in pre-market trading after dipping 71% on Tuesday.
- Pure Storage, Inc. PSTG rose 15.1% to $31.40 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results and issued Q4 and FY22 sales guidance above estimates.
- Gracell Biotechnologies Inc. GRCL rose 13% to $8.80 in pre-market trading. Gracell Biotechnologies shares gained 22% on Tuesday after the company reported members of its senior management team intend to use personal funds to buy up to $2 million in company ADSs in the open market over the next 3 months.
- Longeveron Inc. LGVN rose 11.9% to $19.27 in pre-market trading after tumbling 39% on Tuesday. The company last week announced the FDA granted Rare Pediatric Disease designation for Lomecel-B for the treatment of Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome.
- Isoray, Inc. ISR rose 10.6% to $0.52 in pre-market trading. IsoRay recently reported quarterly losses of $0.02 per share.
- Golden Ocean Group Limited GOGL rose 10.1% to $8.80 in pre-market trading after reporting Q3 results.
- Meiwu Technology Company Limited WNW shares rose 9% to $3.40 in pre-market trading.
- HP Inc. HPQ rose 7.2% to $34.51 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter and issued strong earnings forecast for the current quarter.
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation ADMP rose 7.1% to $0.8640 in pre-market trading. Adamis Pharmaceuticals recently said it regained compliance with NASDAQ continued listing requirements.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Nordstrom, Inc. JWN shares fell 26.7% to $23.40 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 sales results. Jefferies downgraded Nordstrom from Buy to Hold and lowered the price target from $48 to $30.
- Vallon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. VLON fell 25.8% to $5.42 in pre-market trading after jumping over 80% on Tuesday.
- iSpecimen Inc. ISPC fell 21.1% to $10.41 in pre-market trading. iSpecimen shares jumped over 48% on Tuesday on continued upward momentum after the company announced it has been contracted to support new advanced research on COVID-19 seeking insights on its transmissibility, variants, outcomes, and testing validity among multiple population segments.
- Outlook Therapeutics, Inc. OTLK fell 21.1% to $1.23 in pre-market trading after the company reported a $10 million bought deal offering of common stock.
- The Gap, Inc. GPS fell 19.7% to $18.86 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results and cut FY21 adjusted EPS guidance below estimates.
- Petros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PTPI fell 19.2% to $1.89 in pre-market trading after jumping over 75% on Tuesday.
- Anaplan, Inc. PLAN shares fell 17.8% to $42.80 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 earnings results. Piper Sandler downgraded Anaplan from Overweight to Neutral and lowered the price target from $77 to $48.
- Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. QLGN fell 16.8% to $2.13 in pre-market trading after jumping around 105% on Tuesday.
- Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. APVO fell 15.8% to $14.34 in pre-market trading. Aptevo Therapeutics shares climbed 163% on Tuesday after the company announced a clinical update for its Phase 1b Expansion trial evaluating APVO436 in the treatment of AML. Preliminary data observed to date includes one complete remission.
- MediciNova, Inc. MNOV shares fell 14.9% to $3.76 in pre-market trading after surging 44% on Tuesday.
- Autodesk, Inc. ADSK shares fell 13.8% to $262.00 in pre-market trading. Autodesk reported upbeat results for its third quarter, but issued disappointing guidance. Autodesk said it sees Q4 revenue of $1.185 billion to $1.2 billion and non-GAAP earnings of $1.41 to $1.47 per share.
- Esperion Therapeutics, Inc. ESPR shares fell 13.6% to $8.64 in pre-market trading after surging over 40% on Tuesday.
- Clarus Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. CRXT shares fell 12% to $5.05 in pre-market trading. Clarus Therapeutics shares jumped 43% on Tuesday after the company was granted a U.S. Patent titled 'Oral testosterone ester formulations and methods of treating testosterone deficiency comprising same.'
- Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc. FFIE fell 10.1% to $5.91 in pre-market trading after the company received anticipated letter from Nasdaq regarding form 10-Q filing.
- Happiness Development Group Limited HAPP fell 7% to $0.70 in pre-market trading after dropping 9% on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.