- Planet Green Holdings Corp. PLAG rose 40% to $1.61 in pre-market trading as Form 4 showed CEO Bin Zhou bought 1.32 million shares at an average price of $2.60 per share.
- ZIVO Bioscience, Inc. ZIVO rose 24.3% to $5.38 in pre-market trading after dropping over 20% on Monday.
- Frequency Electronics, Inc. FEIM rose 17.8% to $11.25 in pre-market trading. Frequency Electronics said it won a $17.75 million contract by Office of Naval Research to develop pulsed optically-pumped rubidium atomic frequency standard.
- Puxin Limited NEW rose 15.1% to $0.61 in pre-market trading after climbing over 10% on Monday.
- Farmmi, Inc. FAMI shares rose 15% to $0.2730 in pre-market trading after jumping 14% on Monday. Farmmi’s subsidiary Zhejiang Forest Food Co Ltd won an additional multi-product order for export to Israel.
- iPower Inc. IPW rose 12.2% to $5.16 in pre-market trading after reporting Q4 results.
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NRBO rose 11.9% to $4.23 in pre-market trading. NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, last month, reported a Q2 loss of $0.18 per share.
- Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation STRC rose 9.3% to $9.95 in pre-market trading after declining around 9% on Monday.
- Eros STX Global Corporation ESGC rose 6.2% to $0.9874 in pre-market trading after dropping over 5% on Monday.
- Tellurian Inc. TELL rose 5.6% to $4.32 in pre-market trading after gaining over 10% on Monday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Newpark Resources, Inc. NR shares fell 11.7% to $2.95 in pre-market trading after surging around 8% on Monday.
- Paltalk, Inc. PALT fell 11.5% to $4.78 in pre-market trading after jumping 35% on Monday. The company, last month, reported an increase in Q2 earnings and sales.
- ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc. ZIOP shares fell 10.4% to $1.90 in pre-market trading after the company announced a strategic reduction in workforce and extension in cash runway.
- Red Cat Holdings, Inc. RCAT shares fell 8.3% to $3.30 in pre-market trading. Red Cat Holdings shares climbed 50% on Monday after the company won a 5-year NASA contract.
- Logitech International S.A. LOGI fell 7.2% to $89.79 in pre-market trading. Morgan Stanley downgraded Logitech International from Equal-Weight to Underweight and lowered the price target from $119 to $82.
- Aehr Test Systems AEHR fell 6.7% to $14.08 in pre-market trading after dropping around 5% on Monday. The company released quarterly earnings last week.
- Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. PBTS shares fell 5.3% to $1.26 in pre-market trading. The company recently said it is establishing Powercrypto Holdings for its Crypto Mining and Digital Asset operations.
- Globus Maritime Limited GLBS fell 5.1% to $3.19 in pre-market trading after the company reported H1 and Q2 earnings results.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasComputer Storage & PeripheralsInformation TechnologyPre-Market MoversTop Gainers