- Edesa Biotech, Inc. EDSA shares dipped 29.9% to close at $8.36 on profit-taking after the stock rallied over 100% yesterday.
- uCloudlink Group Inc. UCL dropped 17.4% to close at $5.08 after gaining 14% on Monday.
- Movano Inc. MOVE fell 16.4% to settle at $3.22.
- KULR Technology Group, Inc. KULR declined 13.2% to settle at $2.37.
- ATIF Holdings Limited ATIF fell 12.9% to settle at $3.4850.
- RBC Bearings Incorporated ROLL dropped 12.2% to close at $189.30 after the company announced a common stock offering of 3 million shares and $400 million in aggregate liquidation preference of series A mandatory convertible preferred stock.
- ZIVO Bioscience, Inc. ZIVO fell 12% to close at $4.10 after jumping 66% on Monday.
- EZFill Holdings Inc. EZFL dropped 11.7% to close at $3.48. The company recently priced its IPO at $4 per share.
- Akoya Biosciences, Inc. AKYA declined 11.4% to settle at $17.08.
- Sentage Holdings Inc. SNTG fell 11.2% to close at $2.86 after jumping over 28% on Monday.
- Airspan Networks Holdings Inc. MIMO dropped 10.9% to close at $8.24.
- FreightCar America, Inc. RAIL shares declined 9.4% to settle at $4.36.
- Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. VRCA fell 8.3% to settle at $11.03
- after the company announced the FDA issued a Complete Response Letter regarding its New Drug Application for VP-102 for the treatment of molluscum contagiosum.
- Innate Pharma S.A. IPHA shares fell 7% to close at $7.49. Innate Pharma’s partner AstraZeneca recently presented results from the COAST Phase 2 trial during the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO21) Congress 2021.
- Alcoa Corporation AA fell 6% to close at $45.60. Alcoa plans restart of aluminum smelting capacity at Alumar in Brazil.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.