- Vera Therapeutics, Inc. VERA shares tumbled 26.5% to settle at $22.48.
- MacroGenics, Inc. MGNX fell 23.8% to close at $20.99 as the company disclosed results from Cohort A Part 1 of the Phase 2/3 MAHOGANY clinical trial of margetuximab.
- Silverback Therapeutics, Inc. SBTX shares dipped 23.1% to close at $12.50 on Thursday. The company presented interim clinical results from a Phase 1/1b clinical study of SBT6050 as a monotherapy and in combination with Merck & Co's Keytruda in patients with advanced or metastatic HER2-expressing or amplified solid tumors.
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AERI declined 21.4% to close at $12.34 after the company announced topline results of its Phase 2b COMET-1 study evaluating AR-15512 (TRPM8 Agonist) ophthalmic solution for dry eye disease. The company said that the study failed to achieve statistical significance at pre-determined primary endpoints at Day 28.
- Tyra Biosciences, Inc. TYRA fell 20% to settle at $20.81. The company recently priced its IPO at $17 per share.
- iHuman Inc. IH dropped 17.5% to close at $5.16.
- PROCEPT BioRobotics Corporation PRCT fell 14.4% to close at $35.91. The company recently priced its IPO at $25 a share.
- Ayala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AYLA dipped 14.3% to close at $12.15. Ayala Pharmaceuticals highlighted presentation of preliminary clinical data from ongoing Phase 2 ACCURACY Trial and announced pre-clinical proof of concept data for enhanced activity of AL101 in combination with approved cancer therapies in adenoid cystic carcinoma.
- Marine Products Corporation MPX declined 14% to close at $12.55.
- G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd GMVD fell 12.8% to settle at $2.60 after the company reported financial results for the six months ended June 30, 2021.
- Imago BioSciences, Inc. IMGO dropped 12.5% to close at $23.94.
- Berkeley Lights, Inc. BLI dipped 11.6% to close at $23.53. Berkeley Lights dropped around 19% on Wednesday in reaction to a bearish short report on the stock from Scorpion Capital.
- Coeur Mining, Inc. CDE fell 11.3% to close at $6.29 as gold prices dropped amid a rise in the US dollar.
- Seer, Inc. SEER dropped 10.9% to close at $36.13.
- Hecla Mining Company HL fell 7.8% to close at $5.68 as gold prices dropped amid a rise in the US dollar.
- Mechel PAO MTL fell 7% to close at $4.23 after jumping 10% on Wednesday.
- AgriFORCE Growing Systems, Ltd. AGRI shares fell 6.2% to close at $2.41. The company recently announced definitive agreement to acquire food production & processing IP from Manna Nutritional Group.
- Pasithea Therapeutics Corp. KTTA fell 5.9% to close at $3.35. Pasithea Therapeutics shares declined around 29% on Wednesday as the company priced its IPO at $5 per unit.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.