- Organogenesis Holdings Inc. ORGO rose 19.6 percent to $19.54 in pre-market trading after falling 4.25 percent on Friday.
- AudioCodes Ltd. AUDC shares rose 7.2 percent to $14.27 in pre-market trading after reporting upbeat Q4 results.
- CyberArk Software Ltd. CYBR rose 5.3 percent to $84.41 in pre-market trading after gaining 3.50 percent on Friday.
- Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. ZAYO rose 4.9 percent to $28.00 in pre-market trading.
- Brookfield Property REIT Inc. BPR rose 4.8 percent to $18.67 in pre-market trading.
- Azul S.A. AZUL rose 4.5 percent to $30.00 in pre-market trading.
- Zscaler, Inc. ZS rose 4.3 percent to $47.84 in pre-market trading.
- Qutoutiao Inc. QTT shares rose 4.1 percent to $9.52 in pre-market trading after surging 11.45 percent on Friday.
- DRDGOLD Limited DRD shares rose 4 percent to $2.09 in pre-market trading after declining 2.90 percent on Friday.
- Zynga Inc. ZNGA rose 3.9 percent to $4.55 in pre-market trading. KeyBanc upgraded Zynga from Sector Weight to Overweight.
- GrubHub Inc. GRUB rose 3.4 percent to $83.50 in pre-market trading. Credit Suisse upgraded GrubHub from Neutral to Outperform and raised the price target from $125 to $130.
- Wayfair Inc. W rose 3.2 percent to $105.45 in pre-market trading. Credit Suisse upgraded Wayfair from Neutral to Outperform and raised the price target from $117 to $130.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Nordic American Offshore Ltd. NAO shares fell 40.6 percent to $2.78 in pre-market after rising 4.00 percent on Friday.
- Dynagas LNG Partners LP DLNG fell 23.2 percent to $3.09 in pre-market trading. Dynagas LNG Partners lowered its quarterly dividend from $0.25 to $0.0625 per share.
- Vale S.A. VALE fell 12.5 percent to $11.96 in pre-market trading after rising the company announced plans to suspend dividends, buybacks and bonuses following Brazil Dam disaster.
- Golden Ocean Group Limited GOGL fell 9.4 percent to $5.40 in pre-market trading.
- United States Natural Gas UNG fell 6.6 percent to $25.60 in pre-market trading.
- PG&E Corporation PCG fell 5 percent to $11.18 in pre-market trading after dropping 15.63 percent on Friday.
- MorphoSys AG MOR fell 4.9 percent to $28.27 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that its patents were ruled invalid in patent lawsuit against Janssen and Genmab.
- Tata Motors Limited TTM fell 3 percent to $12.00 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.