- B of A Securities lifted the price target on Apple Inc. AAPL from $160 to $210. Apple shares rose 0.4% to $176.37 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan lowered Zscaler, Inc. ZS price target from $362 to $320. Zscaler shares dropped 4.2% to $295.64 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs cut the price target for Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. OLLI from $77 to $48. Ollie's Bargain Outlet shares dropped 4% to $48.43 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler lifted Beyond Meat, Inc. BYND price target from $61 to $64. Beyond Meat shares rose 5.5% to $66.89 in pre-market trading.
- HC Wainwright & Co. cut the price target on X4 Pharmaceuticals, Inc. XFOR from $21 to $11. X4 Pharmaceuticals shares rose 1.9% to $2.18 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital boosted the price target on Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ARNA from $76 to $100. Arena Pharmaceuticals shares rose 0.2% to $90.30 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan cut Datadog, Inc. DDOG price target from $212 to $195. Datadog shares fell 4.1% to $164.95 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley raised AppLovin Corporation APP price target from $87 to $120. AppLovin shares rose 2.1% to $90.70 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc cut the price target for Purple Innovation, Inc. PRPL from $25 to $22. Purple Innovation shares fell 8.2% to $9.00 in pre-market trading.
- Wolfe Research raised AMETEK, Inc. AME price target from $162 to $166. AMETEK shares rose 0.4% to $143.05 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.