- Raymond James lifted AutoZone, Inc. AZO price target from $1,700 to $1,750. AutoZone shares slipped 0.1% to $1,620.97 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc lifted the price target on Target Corporation TGT from $235 to $280. Target shares fell 0.7% to $259.01 in pre-market trading.
- Mizuho raised Tesla, Inc. TSLA price target from $820 to $825. Tesla shares rose 1.6% to $668.26 in pre-market trading.
- Berenberg lifted the price target on American Airlines Group Inc. AAL from $16 to $19. American Airlines shares fell 0.3% to $22.02 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies lowered the price target on ATI Physical Therapy, Inc. ATIP from $12 to $5. ATI Physical Therapy shares dipped 43.4% to close at $4.72 on Monday.
- Raymond James boosted the price target for Advance Auto Parts, Inc. AAP from $215 to $250. Advance Auto Parts shares rose 0.3% to $214.80 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc boosted Hasbro, Inc. HAS price target from $105 to $115. Hasbro shares jumped 12.2% to close at $103.72 on Monday.
- Citigroup cut Medallia, Inc. MDLA price target from $50 to $34. Medallia shares fell 0.6% to $33.40 in pre-market trading.
- Cantor Fitzgerald reduced Tilray, Inc. TLRY price target from $24 to $19. Tilray shares fell 0.6% to $13.62 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse lowered the price target for HollyFrontier Corporation HFC from $45 to $42. HollyFrontier shares rose 1.1% to $29.35 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.