- Morgan Stanley boosted Ford Motor Company F price target from $9 to $11. Ford shares rose 2.3% to $15.22 in pre-market trading.
- Rosenblatt boosted the price target for MKS Instruments, Inc. MKSI from $265 to $285. MKS Instruments shares rose 0.4% to close at $186.92 on Thursday.
- Barclays raised Kansas City Southern KSU price target from $265 to $310. Kansas City Southern shares rose 0.8% to close at $295.36 on Thursday.
- Raymond James raised Best Buy Co., Inc. BBY price target from $130 to $135. Best Buy shares rose 1% to close at $118.14 on Thursday.
- Morgan Stanley raised the price target on salesforce.com, inc. CRM from $270 to $285. salesforce.com shares rose 5.2% to $237.50 in pre-market trading.
- Telsey Advisory Group raised the price target for Costco Wholesale Corporation COST from $395 to $415. Costco shares fell 0.4% to $385.94 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc boosted Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. ODFL price target from $270 to $280. Old Dominion Freight Line shares rose 0.5% to $265.67 in pre-market trading.
- HC Wainwright & Co. lifted the price target on Vertex Energy, Inc. VTNR from $4 to $25. Vertex Energy shares rose 45.1% to $5.79 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler boosted Veeva Systems Inc. VEEV price target from $350 to $360. Veeva Systems shares rose 4.3% to $276.11 in pre-market trading.
- Telsey Advisory Group lifted the price target on Dollar General Corporation DG from $225 to $235. Dollar General shares rose 0.4% to $205.10 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.