A whale with a lot of money to spend has taken a noticeably bearish stance on Unity Software.
Looking at options history for Unity Software U we detected 30 strange trades.
If we consider the specifics of each trade, it is accurate to state that 43% of the investors opened trades with bullish expectations and 56% with bearish.
From the overall spotted trades, 23 are puts, for a total amount of $2,993,897 and 7, calls, for a total amount of $257,256.
What's The Price Target?
Taking into account the Volume and Open Interest on these contracts, it appears that whales have been targeting a price range from $28.0 to $55.0 for Unity Software over the last 3 months.
Volume & Open Interest Development
In terms of liquidity and interest, the mean open interest for Unity Software options trades today is 2049.64 with a total volume of 51,748.00.
In the following chart, we are able to follow the development of volume and open interest of call and put options for Unity Software's big money trades within a strike price range of $28.0 to $55.0 over the last 30 days.
Unity Software Option Volume And Open Interest Over Last 30 Days
Biggest Options Spotted:
|Symbol||PUT/CALL||Trade Type||Sentiment||Exp. Date||Strike Price||Total Trade Price||Open Interest||Volume|
Where Is Unity Software Standing Right Now?
- With a volume of 11,369,695, the price of U is up 8.09% at $38.94.
- RSI indicators hint that the underlying stock may be approaching overbought.
- Next earnings are expected to be released in 64 days.
What The Experts Say On Unity Software:
- Morgan Stanley downgraded its action to Equal-Weight with a price target of $27
- Credit Suisse has decided to maintain their Outperform rating on Unity Software, which currently sits at a price target of $71.
- Piper Sandler has decided to maintain their Overweight rating on Unity Software, which currently sits at a price target of $33.
- Stifel has decided to maintain their Buy rating on Unity Software, which currently sits at a price target of $40.
Options are a riskier asset compared to just trading the stock, but they have higher profit potential. Serious options traders manage this risk by educating themselves daily, scaling in and out of trades, following more than one indicator, and following the markets closely.
If you want to stay updated on the latest options trades for Unity Software, Benzinga Pro gives you real-time options trades alerts.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.