👉 Top Things To Know In TradeFi:
- Cboe nears ErisX acquisition close. CBOE
- Voyager started a Weekly Roundup. VYGVF
- Admiral Markets adds CFD license.
- EU to stop trading app gamification.
- OneVest raises for wealth manager.
👉 Top Things To Know In Fintech:
- PayPal CEO pushes digital wallets. PYPL
- Minka adds $24M for fintechs push.
- Affirm CTO on transparency, BNPL. AFRM
- Propy & Abra team on crypto loans.
- Turtlemint is nearing unicorn status.
- Oyster added new $150M Series C.
- WisdomTree will unlock blockchain.
- Amazon launching Buy with Prime. AMZN
- Koinly platform added Terra wallets.
- JustiFi adding $4M in a seed round.
- Ox Labs taps $70M Series B round.
- Goldman adds bitcoin-backed loan. GS
- Minka added $24M for LatAm push.
- Panama Assembly regulates crypto.
- AmEx has teamed up with Billtrust. AXP
👉 Interesting Reads:
- Dorsey is against permanent bans. TWTR
- Non-BS ways to boost productivity.
- NASA’s design for warp-drive ship.
- Airbnb eyes end COVID-19 refund. ABNB
- Balaji Srinivasan talks re: Elondrop.
- A BA 777 lost control on pilot error. BA
- BofA’s Hartnett turning apocalyptic. BAC
- Sahil Bloom on predicting the future.
- Tips to survive tech talent shortage.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.