- UBS upgraded Oasis Petroleum Inc. OAS from Neutral to Buy. Oasis Petroleum shares rose 0.55 percent to $9.11 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at BTIG Research upgraded Kite Pharma Inc KITE from Neutral to Buy. Kite Pharma shares gained 1.60 percent to $83.41 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Bank of America upgraded The Carlyle Group LP CG from Neutral to Buy. Carlyle shares rose 0.87 percent to close at $17.45 on Wednesday.
- BMO Capital upgraded Dover Corp DOV from Market Perform to Outperform. Dover shares dropped 2.50 percent to close at $81.62 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at DA Davidson upgraded Vista Outdoor Inc VSTO from Neutral to Buy. Vista Outdoor shares dropped 3.95 percent to close at $21.16 on Wednesday.
- Piper Jaffray upgraded NBT Bancorp Inc. NBTB from Underweight to Neutral. NBT Bancorp shares gained 3 percent to $37.51 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus upgraded Enduro Royalty Trust NDRO to Buy. Enduro Royalty Trust shares rose 14.75 percent to close at $3.50 on Wednesday.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded W. R. Grace & Co GRA from Buy to Neutral. W R Grace shares dropped 0.39 percent to close at $71.46 on Wednesday.
- Raymond James downgraded Patheon NV PTHN from Outperform to Market Perform. Patheon shares rose 0.17 percent to close at $34.81 on Wednesday.
- BTIG Research downgraded Juno Therapeutics Inc JUNO from Neutral to Sell. Juno Therapeutics shares fell 5.60 percent to $22.40 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America downgraded Commercial Metals Company CMC from Buy to Neutral. Commercial Metals shares fell 1.37 percent to $17.99 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded Albany Molecular Research, Inc. AMRI from Overweight to Neutral. Albany Molecular Research shares slipped 0.41 percent to $21.61 in pre-market trading.
- Societe Generale downgraded Brown-Forman Corporation BF from Hold to Sell. Brown Forman shares slipped 0.89 percent to $50.25 in pre-market trading.
- Buckingham downgraded Deckers Outdoor Corp DECK from Buy to Neutral. Deckers Outdoor shares fell 0.78 percent to $69.95 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley downgraded Lear Corporation LEA from Equal-Weight to Underweight. Lear shares closed at $152.87 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank downgraded Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. HA from Buy to Hold. Hawaiian shares closed at $59.35 on Wednesday.
- Barclays downgraded Sempra Energy SRE from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Sempra Energy shares closed at $117.46 on Wednesday.
- Barclays initiated coverage of Vistra Energy Corp VST with an Equal-Weight rating. The price target for Vistra Energy is set to $16. Vistra Energy shares closed at $15.68 on Wednesday.
- Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Mulesoft Inc MULE with a Perform rating. Mulesoft shares closed at $26.00 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Mizuho initiated coverage of Hormel Foods Corp HRL with a Neutral rating. The price target for Hormel is set to $35. Hormel shares closed at $34.98 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Longbow Research initiated coverage on Summit Materials Inc SUM with a Buy rating. The price target for Summit Materials is set to $34. Summit Materials shares closed at $27.33 on Wednesday.
- Mizuho initiated coverage on Tyson Foods, Inc. TSN with a Buy rating. The price target for Tyson is set to $71. Tyson shares closed at $60.47 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on Aptose Biosciences Inc APTO with a Neutral rating. The price target for Aptose Biosciences is set to $1. Aptose Biosciences shares closed at $1.13 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Mizuho initiated coverage on Sanderson Farms, Inc. SAFM with a Buy rating. The price target for Sanderson Farms is set to $142. Sanderson Farms shares closed at $123.53 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.