- UBS reduced the price target for Meta Platforms, Inc. FB from $400 to $280. Meta Platforms shares dropped 22.3% to $251.10 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley raised the price target on Emerson Electric Co. EMR from $102 to $108. Emerson Electric shares fell 0.6% to $97.00 in pre-market trading.
- Rosenblatt cut Spotify Technology S.A. SPOT price target from $350 to $220. Spotify shares dipped 10.4% to $171.95 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays lowered PayPal Holdings, Inc. PYPL price target from $250 to $200. PayPal shares fell 2.3% to $129.52 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc cut the price target on Twitter, Inc. TWTR from $70 to $40. Twitter shares fell 7.1% to $33.92 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James lifted the price target for QUALCOMM Incorporated QCOM from $190 to $222. QUALCOMM shares fell 1.4% to $185.60 in pre-market trading.
- Needham cut 8x8, Inc. EGHT price target from $32 to $22. 8x8 shares rose 3.3% to $15.53 in pre-market trading.
- HC Wainwright & Co. raised the price target on Liquidia Corporation LQDA from $6 to $16. Liquidia shares rose 0.5% to $5.85 in pre-market trading.
- Stephens & Co. raised Brinker International, Inc. EAT price target from $45 to $53. Brinker International shares fell 0.4% to $37.50 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc cut Snap Inc. SNAP price target from $85 to $36. Snap shares fell 15.3% to $27.16 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.