- Keybanc raised the price target for Intuit Inc. INTU from $475 to $625. Intuit rose 0.3% to close at $555.61 on Wednesday.
- Telsey Advisory Group boosted the price target for DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. DKS from $125 to $153. DICK'S Sporting shares rose 1.4% to $131.42 in pre-market trading.
- SVB Leerink lifted Intuitive Surgical, Inc. ISRG price target from $975 to $1,040. Intuitive Surgical shares rose 0.5% to $1,049.00 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley lifted Zoom Video Communications, Inc. ZM price target from $360 to $400. Zoom Video shares rose 2.9% to $347.50 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler raised the price target on salesforce.com, inc. CRM from $240 to $280. salesforce shares rose 2.5% to $267.35 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital cut the price target on SelectQuote, Inc. SLQT from $33 to $13. SelectQuote shares fell 28% to $10.34 in pre-market trading.
- HC Wainwright & Co. raised Cortexyme, Inc. CRTX price target from $76 to $200. Cortexyme shares rose 2.2% to $95.00 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler boosted Snowflake Inc. SNOW price target from $290 to $305. Snowflake shares rose 3.6% to $294.00 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley lowered Nordstrom, Inc. JWN price target from $36 to $27. Nordstrom shares fell 2.4% to $30.40 in pre-market trading.
- Needham raised the price target on Splunk Inc. SPLK from $198 to $203. Splunk shares rose 1.9% to $158.00 in pre-market trading.
Check out other big price target changes here
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.