- Keybanc boosted the price target for HubSpot, Inc. HUBS from $697 to $711. HubSpot shares rose 1.1% to close at $590.00 on Wednesday.
- JP Morgan boosted the price target on Avis Budget Group, Inc. CAR from $75 to $100. Avis Budget shares rose 3.3% to $77.41 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler cut Nevro Corp. NVRO price target from $200 to $125. Nevro shares fell 25% to $110.99 in pre-market trading.
- Evercore ISI Group boosted the price target for Editas Medicine, Inc. EDIT from $20 to $60. Editas Medicine shares rose 1.7% to $46.85 in pre-market trading.
- Roth Capital cut the price target on Etsy, Inc. ETSY from $245 to $180. Etsy shares fell 12.6% to $176.68 in pre-market trading.
- Wedbush lowered Jack in the Box Inc. JACK price target from $135 to $117. Jack in the Box shares fell 0.9% to close at $103.92 on Wednesday.
- Wells Fargo raised the price target on Walmart Inc. WMT from $150 to $165. Walmart shares rose 1.1% to $144.35 in pre-market trading.
- HC Wainwright & Co. boosted Dynavax Technologies Corporation DVAX price target from $16 to $20. Dynavax Technologies shares rose 1.2% to $10.00 in pre-market trading.
- Needham raised Clean Harbors, Inc. CLH price target from $110 to $120. Clean Harbors shares rose 2.8% to close at $98.76 on Wednesday.
- Telsey Advisory Group boosted Costco Wholesale Corporation COST price target from $440 to $465. Costco shares rose 0.5% to $437.00 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.