- Goldman Sachs lowered Casey's General Stores, Inc. CASY price target from $240 to $215. Casey's shares rose 2.5% to close at $201.89 on Monday.
- Stifel boosted CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc. CRWD price target from $240 to $300. CrowdStrike shares rose 1.8% to $242.00 in pre-market trading.
- Societe Generale boosted Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. APD price target from $295 to $334. Air Products shares rose 1.3% to close at $296.56 on Monday.
- Raymond James raised the price target for NVIDIA Corporation NVDA from $750 to $900. NVIDIA shares rose 0.9% to $743.80 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc raised the price target for Twilio Inc. TWLO from $410 to $424. Twilio shares rose 0.8% to $366.00 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank lowered the price target on CVS Health Corporation CVS from $99 to $95. CVS Health shares rose 0.4% to $84.38 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital raised the price target on Darden Restaurants, Inc. DRI from $158 to $162. Darden Restaurants shares rose 2.6% to close at $133.43 on Monday.
- Needham raised DoorDash, Inc. DASH price target from $175 to $195. DoorDash shares rose 0.3% to $173.75 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo boosted Eastman Chemical Company EMN price target from $130 to $142. Eastman Chemical shares rose 4.3% to close at $119.04 on Monday.
- Barclays lifted the price target on Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc JAZZ from $235 to $250. Jazz Pharmaceuticals shares slipped 0.1% to close at $177.22 on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.