- Chardan Capital lifted Moderna, Inc. MRNA price target from $107 to $182. Moderna shares rose 1.9% to $157.79 in pre-market trading.
- KeyBanc lifted SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. SEAS price target from $27 to $55. SeaWorld Entertainment shares rose 3.6% to $51.45 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James boosted Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. ACHC price target from $48 to $65. Acadia Healthcare shares rose 7.6% to close at $55.24 on Friday.
- HC Wainwright & Co. boosted the price target for Mogo Inc. MOGO from $4 to $16. Mogo shares rose 9.9% to $8.65 in pre-market trading.
- SVB Leerink raised the price target on Radius Health, Inc. RDUS from $20 to $23. Radius Health shares fell 2.2% to close at $18.61 on Friday.
- KeyBanc raised Caesars Entertainment, Inc. CZR price target from $89 to $102. Caesars Entertainment shares rose 1.1% to $94.46 in pre-market trading.
- Rosenblatt raised the price target on DraftKings Inc. DKNG from $65 to $72. DraftKings shares rose 2.4% to $63.00 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James cut the price target for ATN International, Inc. ATNI from $57 to $53. ATN International shares rose 5.8% to close at $48.68 on Friday.
- Barclays raised the price target on ManpowerGroup Inc. MAN from $70 to $120. ManpowerGroup shares rose 1.8% to $96.15 in pre-market trading.
- Loop Capital boosted the price target for Albemarle Corporation ALB from $174 to $186. Albemarle shares rose 2.7% to $161.50 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.