- Atlas Air Worldwide Hldgs AAWW shares rose 11.7% to $97.55 during Wednesday's pre-market session.
- Fortress Transportation FTAI shares moved upwards by 10.45% to $19.54.
- Asia Pacific Wire & Cable APWC stock increased by 10.16% to $1.3.
- Performance Shipping PSHG shares rose 9.13% to $0.41.
- Helbiz HLBZ stock increased by 8.14% to $0.56. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $19.1 million.
- Eneti NETI stock rose 7.36% to $7.0. As per the press release, Q2 earnings came out today.
- Hydrofarm Holdings Group HYFM shares fell 26.9% to $2.39 during Wednesday's pre-market session. The company's market cap stands at $103.1 million.
- Orion Energy Sys OESX stock fell 10.39% to $2.07. The company's, Q1 earnings came out today.
- NeoVolta NEOV shares decreased by 5.89% to $4.0.
- Spirit AeroSystems Hldgs SPR stock declined by 5.65% to $32.11. As per the news, the Q2 earnings report came out today.
- Swvl Hldgs SWVL shares fell 4.63% to $1.65.
- ComSovereign Holding COMS shares fell 4.4% to $0.16. See Also: www.benzinga.com/money/best-industrials-stocks/
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.