- MingZhu Logistics Hldgs YGMZ stock moved upwards by 10.5% to $1.9 during Wednesday's after-market session. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $43.6 million.
- LiqTech International LIQT stock rose 9.8% to $0.56. The company's market cap stands at $24.5 million.
- FTC Solar FTCI stock increased by 4.99% to $3.78. The company's market cap stands at $377.2 million.
- U.S. Xpress Enterprises USX shares moved upwards by 4.81% to $2.83. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $144.7 million.
- Aurora Innovation AUR stock rose 4.3% to $3.15. The company's market cap stands at $3.5 billion.
- Velo3D VLD stock rose 3.96% to $2.36. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $433.9 million.
- Sidus Space SIDU shares declined by 9.2% to $1.67 during Wednesday's after-market session. The company's market cap stands at $28.1 million.
- Terran Orbital LLAP shares declined by 8.67% to $5.06. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $694.7 million.
- SQL Technologies SKYX shares declined by 7.9% to $3.5. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $282.6 million.
- Fast Radius FSRD shares declined by 7.34% to $0.5. The company's market cap stands at $36.9 million.
- Energy Focus EFOI shares decreased by 5.74% to $1.15. Energy Focus's trading volume hit 223.1K shares by close, accounting for 100.1% of its average volume over the last 100 days. The company's market cap stands at $7.4 million.
- Aqua Metals AQMS stock declined by 3.99% to $0.79. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $59.3 million. See Also: www.benzinga.com/money/best-industrials-stocks/
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.