Solar innovator Enphase Energy Inc ENPH delivered beaming returns for traders and investors in recent years.
Since January 2018, Enphase Energy stock’s five-year return has outperformed several of the world’s most popular cryptocurrencies, EV, entertainment and tech stocks: Bitcoin BTC/USD, Ethereum ETH/USD Tesla Inc TSLA, Walt Disney Co DIS, Apple Inc AAPL, Microsoft Corporation MSFT, Ford Motor Company F and Amazon.com, Inc. AMZN.
Enphase Energy is a global energy technology company. The company delivers smart, easy-to-use solutions that manage solar generation, storage and communication on one platform.
See Also: US Finds Chinese Solar Companies Dodged Sanctions
The Fremont, California-based company's microinverter technology primarily serves the rooftop solar market and produces a fully integrated solar-plus-storage solution.
Enphase Energy was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in Fremont, California.
Here's how the returns break down from January 2018 to present:
- Tesla is up from $22.86 to $127.17 for a return of 456.30%
- Bitcoin is up from $11,319.00 to $21,074.00 for a return of 86.18%
- Ethereum is up from $1,100.00 to $1,549.51 for a return of 40.86%
- Ford is up from $11.65 to $12.18 for a return of 4.55%
- Apple is up from $42.88 to $135.27 for a return of 215.46%
- Microsoft is up from $94.06 to $231.93 for a return of 146.58%
- Amazon is up from $70.10 to $93.68 for a return of 33.64%
And finally, Enphase Energy is up from $2.14 to $222.97 for a return of 10,319.16%
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.