Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Dollar General Corp. DG to report quarterly earnings at $2.19 per share on revenue of $8.28 billion before the opening bell. Dollar General shares fell 0.2% to $199.54 in after-hours trading.
- NVIDIA Corporation NVDA reported better-than-expected results for its first quarter and issued strong revenue forecast for the current quarter. However, NVIDIA shares fell 1% to $622.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Dollar Tree, Inc. DLTR to have earned $1.40 per share on revenue of $6.41 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. Dollar Tree shares rose 0.1% to $108.50 in after-hours trading.
- After the markets close, Costco Wholesale Corporation COST is estimated to post quarterly earnings at $2.34 per share on revenue of $43.64 billion. Costco shares slipped 0.1% to $385.48 in after-hours trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- American Eagle Outfitters Inc AEO reported upbeat results for its first quarter on Wednesday. American Eagle shares rose 0.1% to $35.19 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect HP Inc HPQ to post quarterly earnings at $0.89 per share on revenue of $15 billion after the closing bell. HP shares rose 0.1% to $32.20 in after-hours trading.
- Before the opening bell, Best Buy Co Inc BBY is projected to report quarterly earnings at $1.35 per share on revenue of $10.30 billion. Best Buy shares gained 0.3% to $117.30 in after-hours trading.
- After the markets close, Dell Technologies Inc DELL is expected to post quarterly earnings at $1.61 per share on revenue of $23.40 billion. Dell shares gained 0.3% to $99.93 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.