- French luxury goods company LVMH-Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton LVMHF and personal care company L'Oreal Co. LRLCY are mulling stakes in Natura &Co Holding S.A. NTCO owned cosmetics brand, Aesop.
- If realized the move will value Aesop at $2 billion or more, Bloomberg reported.
- Japanese beauty group Shiseido Co is also studying for a potential interest in the cosmetics brand. The report also added that Aesop’s owner, the Brazilian cosmetics maker Natura is working with Bank of America Corp BAC and Morgan Stanley MS to find ways for a stake sale.
- Natura was assessing options to unlock value at Aesop, including a possible IPO or spinoff.
- Also Read: French Fashion Giant LVMH Posts 23% Revenue Growth In FY22
- Price Action: NTCO shares closed lower by 0.20% at $5.11 on Friday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.