- VYNE Therapeutics Inc. VYNE rose 82.2% to $0.35 in pre-market trading after the company said first vitiligo patient was dosed in Phase 1a/b clinical trial of novel BET inhibitor VYN201.
- Panbela Therapeutics, Inc. PBLA shares rose 45.4% to $0.1178 in pre-market trading after gaining 4% on Monday.
- Sotera Health Company SHC rose 42.7% to $12.33 in pre-market trading after the company reported settlement of ethylene oxide litigation in Illinois.
- Oak Street Health, Inc. OSH shares rose 33.1% to $30.04 in pre-market trading. CVS Health Corp is in talks to buy Oak Street Health, Bloomberg News reported.
- Versus Systems Inc. VS rose 32.7% to $0.8039 in pre-market trading after jumping over 16% on Monday.
- Nuwellis, Inc. NUWE rose 23.4% to $11.50 in pre-market trading after gaining 11% on Monday. Nuwellis indicated that preliminary unaudited revenue for the fourth quarter and full year 2022 is anticipated to be approximately $2.3 million and $8.5 million, respectively, which shows an increase of 42% and 8% over the same periods last year.
- Frontline plc FRO rose 19.5% to $13.54 in pre-market trading. Frontline announced termination of combination agreement with Euronav.
- Comstock Inc. LODE shares rose 14.5% to $0.4607 in pre-market trading.
- Swvl Holdings Corp. SWVL rose 14.3% to $0.3006 in pre-market trading after dropping 12% on Monday. Swvl recently announced the commencement of a strategic review process.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. BBBY rose 11.1% to $1.80 in pre-market trading after surging around 24% on Monday. The company is scheduled to release quarterly earnings today.
- Virgin Orbit Holdings, Inc. VORB fell 20.7% to $1.53 in pre-market trading. Virgin Orbit shared its readiness for the Start Me Up mission for a historic U.K. launch on January 9.
- G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd GMVD fell 17.3% to $3.64 in pre-market trading after jumping 42% on Monday.
- Euronav NV EURN shares fell 17.1% to $13.21 in pre-market trading.
- Calithera Biosciences, Inc. CALA fell 13.6% to $0.57 in pre-market. Calithera Biosciences shares dipped around 82% on Monday after its board of directors determined to dissolve the company and liquidate its assets. Also, the company will discontinue all clinical development programs and reduce its workforce.
- MicroCloud Hologram Inc. HOLO fell 12.9% to $4.85 in pre-market trading after jumping around 22% on Friday.
- Bitfarms Ltd. BITF fell 12.4% to $0.5872 in pre-market trading after jumping 23% on Monday.
- Apexigen, Inc. APGN fell 11.1% to $1.60 in pre-market trading after gaining around 91% on Monday.
- Freight Technologies, Inc. FRGT fell 8.5% to $0.2201 in pre-market trading. The company expects 2023 revenue to be between $36 million and $42 million.
- Argo Blockchain plc ARBK fell 8.5% to $1.30 in pre-market trading.
- Astra Space, Inc. ASTR shares fell 8.4% to $0.4157 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.