U.S. stock futures traded lower this morning. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s pre-market trading session.
- Novavax, Inc. NVAX shares fell 10% to $15.51 in pre-market trading. Novavax proposed an underwritten public offering to sell up to $125 million of its common stock.
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. BCRX dropped 9.6% to $10.10 in pre-market trading.
- Alight, Inc. ALIT fell 9.2% to $8.15 in pre-market trading. Alight, last week, announced the acquisition of ReedGroup.
- Avidity Biosciences, Inc. RNA dropped 8.5% to $15.60 in pre-market trading as the company reported a proposed public offering of $150 million of common stock.
- Third Harmonic Bio, Inc. THRD dropped 7.6% to $18.30 in pre-market trading. Third Harmonic Bio announced discontinuation of Phase 1b study of THB001 in chronic inducible urticaria.
- Orla Mining Ltd. ORLA declined 6.4% to $3.61 in pre-market trading.
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited KC fell 5.2% to $3.65 in pre-market trading after gaining 10% on Wednesday.
- Western Digital Corporation WDC dropped 4.7% to $34.14 in pre-market trading. Goldman Sachs downgraded Western Digital from Neutral to Sell and lowered the price target from $43 to $31.
- Tesla, Inc. TSLA fell 2.7% to $152.57 in pre-market trading. Tesla CEO Elon Musk sold around $3.6 billion worth of shares in the company, according to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing.
Also check out this 5 Most Cheapest Stocks In The Healthcare Sector: Bio-Techne, Mirati Therapeutics And More.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.