U.S. stocks traded higher, with the Dow Jones jumping over 200 points on Thursday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s session.
- Design Therapeutics, Inc. DSGN shares dipped 41.1% to $7.47 after the company reported data from its single-ascending dose trial of DT-216 for the treatment of Friedreich ataxia and portfolio progress.
- Cano Health, Inc. CANO tumbled 18% to $1.3957 following a report suggesting Third Point has sold its stake in the company.
- Chart Industries, Inc. GTLS fell 10.8% to $120.29. Chart Industries reported proposed public offerings of $600 million of common stock and $300 million of depositary shares.
- Revolution Medicines, Inc. RVMD declined 9.4% to $21.87. Revolution Medicines announced that Sanofi has terminated global SHP2 development and commercialization collaboration.
- The Chefs' Warehouse, Inc. CHEF dropped 9.4% to $33.76 after the company announced an offering of $250 million of convertible senior notes due 2028.
- Meta Materials Inc. MMAT fell 9.2% to $1.8608.
- Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. MRTX fell 9.1% to $45.06. JP Morgan and BMO Capital downgraded the stock.
- Cutera, Inc. CUTR fell 8.9% to $45.24 after the company announced pricing of an offering of $100 million of convertible senior notes.
- New Found Gold Corp. NFGC dropped 8.7% to $4.1250.
- COMPASS Pathways plc CMPS fell 8.4% to $9.99.
- Mercer International Inc. MERC dropped 8.3% to $12.45 after RBC Capital downgraded the stock from Outperform to Sector Perform and lowered its price target from $17 to $14.
- Lincoln National Corporation LNC dropped 7.8% to $32.52.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.