- Expro Group Holdings NV XPRO has bagged a $50 million contract with North Sea operator Apache Corporation on its Beryl and Forties assets.
- The fully integrated well intervention and integrity services contract has a primary term of three years, and two one-year extension options.
- The contract involves pumping and optimization operations across all of Apache's North Sea assets.
- Expro will provide integrated services to Apache, including slickline, e-line, cased hole, pressure pumping, and new technologies, including Octopoda, CoilHose, and Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing (DFOS) Slickline.
- The project is due to start early fourth quarter 2022.
- Expro is a provider of energy services whose portfolio of capabilities spans well construction, well flow management, subsea well access, and well intervention and integrity solutions.
- Price Action: XPRO shares are trading higher by 0.06% at $17.37 in premarket on the last check Thursday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.