- Keybanc raised the price target on AMETEK, Inc. AME from $145 to $165. Keybanc analyst Steve Barger maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. AMETEK shares rose 0.9% to close at $139.32 on Friday.
- Deutsche Bank boosted the price target for NIO Inc. NIO from $20 to $21. Deutsche Bank analyst Edison Yu maintained a Buy rating on the stock. NIO shares fell 2.1% to $10.25 in pre-market trading.
- Chardan Capital cut the price target on Iovance Biotherapeutics, Inc. IOVA from $30 to $29. Iovance Biotherapeutics shares fell 4.8% to $6.30 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital boosted the price target for Post Holdings, Inc. POST from $96 to $99. Post Holdings shares dropped 0.6% to $88.45 in pre-market trading.
- Baird slashed the price target for Twist Bioscience Corporation TWST from $56 to $33. Twist Bioscience shares fell 1.3% to $24.50 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan cut the price target on Silvergate Capital Corporation SI from $80 to $50. Silvergate Capital shares dropped 0.7% to $24.73 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo boosted the price target on UGI Corporation UGI from $36 to $39. UGI shares rose 0.7% to $38.88 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.