- Barclays raised the price target on Palo Alto Networks, Inc. PANW from $200 to $215. Barclays analyst Saket Kalia maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Palo Alto Networks shares fell 1.6% to close at $156.56 on Thursday.
- Piper Sandler boosted the price target for Helmerich & Payne, Inc. HP from $61 to $65. Piper Sandler analyst Luke Lemoine maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Helmerich & Payne shares rose 1.4% to $52.80 in pre-market trading.
- Chardan Capital cut the price target on Editas Medicine, Inc. EDIT from $43 to $35. Editas Medicine shares fell 3% to $10.68 in pre-market trading.
- UBS slashed the price target for Alibaba Group Holding Limited BABA from $140 to $135. Alibaba shares dropped 1.9% to $82.65 in pre-market trading.
- HC Wainwright & Co. slashed the price target for Kronos Bio, Inc. KRON from $36 to $10. Kronos Bio shares fell 2.7% to close at $2.17 on Thursday.
- Telsey Advisory Group cut the price target on The Children's Place, Inc. PLCE from $65 to $50. Children's Place shares gained 7.7% to close at $38.90 on Thursday.
- Needham boosted the price target on Applied Materials, Inc. AMAT from $90 to $120. Applied Materials shares rose 4.4% to $109.00 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.