- Mizuho cut the price target on Microsoft Corporation MSFT from $340 to $320. Mizuho analyst Gregg Moskowitz maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Microsoft shares rose 1.4% to $231.83 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel cut the price target for International Business Machines Corporation IBM from $150 to $140. Stifel analyst David Grossman maintained a Buy rating on the stock. IBM shares rose 0.8% to $121.00 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley cut the price target on Seagate Technology Holdings plc STX from $70 to $57. Seagate shares rose 1% to $52.13 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital raised the price target for Wells Fargo & Company WFC from $61 to $63. Wells Fargo shares rose 1.6% to $43.87 in pre-market trading.
- Stephens & Co. cut the price target for First Republic Bank FRC from $190 to $145. First Republic Bank shares rose 1.7% to $114.50 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital lowered the price target on Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. CHKP from $145 to $130. Check Point Software shares rose 0.1% to $112.00 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley slashed the price target on HP Inc. HPQ from $28 to $24. HP shares rose 0.6% to $25.60 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.