U.S. stocks traded mixed, with the Dow Jones dropping more than 85 points on Thursday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s session.
- AngioDynamics, Inc. ANGO shares tumbled 17.3% to $17.82 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 results.
- FingerMotion, Inc. FNGR dropped 13.7% to $7.64 after jumping 29% on Wednesday.
- Li Auto Inc. LI fell 12.2% to $20.97.
- Resources Connection, Inc. RGP dipped 10.7% to $16.03 following Q1 results.
- Nutex Health Inc. NUTX declined 10.2% to $1.0950.
- The Oncology Institute, Inc. TOI fell 9.9% to $4.37.
- Integer Holdings Corporation ITGR fell 9.2% to $60.16. Integer sees preliminary Q3 revenue of $342 million to $344 million and adjusted EPS of $0.86-$0.99.
- Alaunos Therapeutics, Inc. TCRT dropped 8.2% to $1.57.
- Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. FBC fell 8.1% to $32.62.
- Skillsoft Corp. SKIL declined 7.2% to $1.81.
- Silvergate Capital Corporation SI fell 7.1% to $73.31. Wells Fargo downgraded Silvergate Capital from Overweight to Underweight and lowered the price target from $115 to $70.
- Waste Connections, Inc. WCN dropped 6.5% to $132.54.
- Semtech Corporation SMTC declined 6.4% to $29.99 after the company announced a $250 million convertible senior notes offering.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.