U.S. stocks closed slightly lower with the Dow Jones dropping more than 40 points on Wednesday. Here is the list of some big stocks recording losses in the previous session.
- Nutex Health Inc. NUTX shares dipped 15.9% to close at $1.22.
- Tritium DCFC Limited DCFC declined 13% to settle at $2.88.
- TH International Limited THCH dropped 12.3% to close at $5.43.
- InnovAge Holding Corp. INNV fell 11.7% to close at $ 5.12.
- Sotera Health Company SHC dropped 11% to close at $7.15 after Citigroup downgraded the stock from Buy to Neutral.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. APE dropped 10.6% to close at $2.45.
- Lumen Technologies, Inc. LUMN fell 9.5% to settle at $7.28 after Wells Fargo downgraded the stock from Overweight to Equal-Weight.
- Enphase Energy, Inc. ENPH fell 9.3% to close at $261.60.
- AMTD Digital Inc. HKD fell 9.3% to close at $43.75.
- iQIYI, Inc. IQ dipped 9% to settle at $2.62.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. BBBY fell 8.6% to close at $5.97.
- WW International, Inc. WW dropped 8.6% to close at $4.02. Truist Securities maintained WW International with a Hold and lowered the price target from $7 to $5.
- XPeng Inc. XPEV declined 8.3% to close at $10.99.
- Pharming Group N.V. PHAR dipped 8.2% to close at $10.70. The FDA recently accepted Pharming Group’s marketing application seeking approval for leniolisib for rare primary immunodeficiency activated phosphoinositide 3-kinase delta syndrome (APDS) in adults and adolescents.
- 2U, Inc. TWOU fell 7.3% to close at $6.14.
- SMART Global Holdings Inc. SGH shares fell 7.1% to close at $15.80. SMART Global reported better-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter, while sales missed estimates. The company also issued weak earnings forecast for the current quarter.
- Credit Suisse Group AG CS fell 6.2% to close at $4.22 after gaining 12% on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.