U.S. stocks traded higher, with the Dow Jones gaining more than 100 points on Wednesday. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s session.
- AMTD Digital Inc. HKD shares jumped 28.3% to $93.00 after dropping 21% on Tuesday.
- Starry Group Holdings, Inc. STRY rose 16.6% to $2.11.
- FREYR Battery FREY gained 14.5% to $15.05. Morgan Stanley maintained FREYR Battery with an Overweight and raised the price target from $18 to $26.
- Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. AMEH rose 10.5% to $43.26. William Blair initiated coverage on Apollo Medical with an Outperform rating.
- Tellurian Inc. TELL gained 9.6% to $3.25. Tellurian shares tumbled 24% on Tuesday after the company withdrew its proposed public offering of senior secured notes and warrants.
- Stitch Fix, Inc. SFIX rose 7.6% to $5.08. Stitch Fix reported a wider-than-expected loss for its fourth quarter and issued weak Q1 sales guidance.
- Trupanion, Inc. TRUP gained 7.6% to $68.32 after Jefferies initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $77.
- Beyond Meat, Inc. BYND climbed 7.1% to $17.17. Beyond Meat suspended its Chief Operating Officer, Doug Ramsey, effective immediately.
- Hut 8 Mining Corp. HUT gained 7.1% to $1.96.
- General Mills, Inc. GIS rose 6.8% to $80.55 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 EPS results and raised FY23 organic net sales growth guidance.
- Tutor Perini Corporation TPC gained 6.8% to $7.24. Tutor Perini was selected as the design and construction contractor for Phase 1 South of the New American Legion Bridge I-270 Traffic Relief Plan.
- Invitae Corporation NVTA rose 6% to $3.1150.
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. MARA gained 5.8% to $10.86.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.