- Citigroup raised the price target for MacroGenics, Inc. MGNX from $13 to $16. MacroGenics shares rose 4.8% to $3.90 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs raised the price target on JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. JKS from $31 to $35. JinkoSolar shares fell 2.5% to $58.31 in pre-market trading .
- Benchmark boosted Plexus Corp. PLXS price target from $101 to $105. Plexus shares fell 2.9% to close at $94.27 on Friday.
- Credit Suisse cut the price target on Endeavor Group Holdings, Inc. EDR from $40 to $33. Endeavor Group shares fell 2.5% to $22.02 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James cut price target for Toll Brothers, Inc. TOL from $75 to $56. Toll Brothers shares fell 1.3% to $45.50 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler raised the price target on Prometheus Biosciences, Inc. RXDX from $53 to $67. Prometheus Biosciences shares fell 2.2% to close at $49.40 on Friday.
- BMO Capital cut the price target for Malibu Boats, Inc. MBUU from $106 to $94. Malibu Boats rose 0.9% to $63.95 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays boosted the price target on Ubiquiti Inc. UI from $196 to $239. Ubiquiti rose 0.3% to $317.00 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler boosted the price target on Envista Holdings Corporation NVST from $40 to $46. Envista Holdings shares fell 0.3% to $36.51 in pre-market trading.
- SVB Leerink cut the price target on Molecular Partners AG MOLN from $30 to $8. Molecular Partners shares fell 11.7% to $5.52 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.