- Credit Suisse cut the price target on LegalZoom.com, Inc. LZ from $24 to $19. Credit Suisse analyst Stephen Ju maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. LegalZoom.com shares rose 7% to $11.76 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley raised Saia, Inc. SAIA price target from $180 to $195. However, Morgan Stanley analyst Ravi Shanker maintained the stock with an Underweight rating. Saia shares rose 1.3% to close at $253.00 on Thursday.
- Cowen & Co. cut price target on KORE Group Holdings, Inc. KORE from $12.5 to $9. KORE Group shares fell 1.5% to close at $2.71 on Thursday.
- Stifel cut the price target for Illumina, Inc. ILMN from $480 to $300. Illumina shares fell 14.6% to $194.19 in pre-market trading.
- Truist Securities lowered the price target on Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation VAC from $205 to $202. Marriott Vacations Worldwide shares rose 5% to $154.02 in pre-market trading.
- B of A Securities boosted price target for Alliant Energy Corporation LNT from $62 to $70. Alliant Energy shares rose 1.4% to $62.48 in pre-market trading.
- Baird cut the price target on Rockley Photonics Holdings Limited RKLY from $6 to $2. Rockley Photonics shares fell 9.5% to $1.81 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksPrice TargetPre-Market OutlookMarketsAnalyst RatingsMaterialsPT ChangesSpecialty Chemicals