- ION Geophysical Corporation IO shares rose 52.9% to $1.30 in pre-market trading after the company reported forbearance and amendment related to its revolving credit agreement, forbearance agreement related to its senior secured second priority notes due 2025. The company also reported preliminary Q4 revenues of $40 million, representing a 45% year-over-year surge.
- Mainz Biomed B.V. MYNZ rose 21.7% to $25.40 in pre-market trading after jumping 27% on Friday.
- Pluristem Therapeutics Inc. PSTI rose 17.6% to $2.27 in pre-market trading after jumping 10% on Friday. Pluristem Therapeutics and Tnuva recently announced a collaboration to establish a cultured food platform.
- Surgalign Holdings, Inc. SRGA shares rose 11.1% to $0.94 in pre-market trading. Surgalign Holdings recently acquired 'significant equity interest' in Intenural Networks.
- Vinco Ventures, Inc. BBIG rose 10.1% to $4.48 in pre-market trading following a 15% surge on Friday.
- Pop Culture Group Co., Ltd CPOP rose 9.3% to $1.88 in pre-market trading after declining around 3% on Friday.
- Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. IDRA rose 8.6% to $0.71 in pre-market trading. Idera Pharmaceuticals was granted U.S. Patent #11,224,611 'Immune modulation with TLR9 agonists for cancer treatment.'
- Avinger, Inc. AVGR rose 6.8% to $0.3330 in pre-market trading. Avinger recently reported closing of $7.6 million registered direct offering.
- Cenntro Electric Group Limited CENN rose 5.7% to $3.36 in pre-market trading after jumping around 22% on Friday.
- East Stone Acquisition Corporation ESSC rose 4.1% to $16.17 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SXTC shares fell 46.1% to $0.2895 in pre-market trading after the company reported a proposed underwritten public offering of ordinary shares and pre-funded warrants to purchase ordinary shares.
- Splash Beverage Group, Inc. SBEV shares fell 18.4% to $3.41 in pre-market trading after jumping around 119% on Friday.
- Molecular Partners AG MOLN shares fell 16.1% to $26.77 in pre-market trading. Molecular Partners finalized license agreement with Novartis for Ensovibep for COVID-19.
- OneSmart International Education Group Limited ONE fell 14.4% to $0.16 in pre-market trading after declining over 5% on Friday..
- Skylight Health Group Inc. SLHG shares fell 11% to $0.89 in pre-market trading.
- Retail Value Inc. RVI fell 10.4% to $5.76 in pre-market trading.
- vTv Therapeutics Inc. VTVT fell 10.1% to $0.79 in pre-market trading.
- Unilever PLC UL fell 9.9% to $48.96 in pre-market trading. GlaxoSmithKline received three proposals from Unilever for its Consumer business. However, Glaxo rejected all three offers from the company.
- Mechel PAO MTL shares fell 9.8% to $2.85 in pre-market trading.
- Camber Energy, Inc. CEI shares fell 8.6% to $0.6850 in pre-market trading. Camber Energy recently received a letter from the NYSE American.
- Ensysce Biosciences, Inc. ENSC fell 8.2% to $3.01 in pre-market trading after declining 5% on Friday.
- Poshmark, Inc. POSH shares fell 8.1% to $15.61 in pre-market trading.
- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. IZEA fell 7.9% to $1.17 in pre-market trading. IZEA recently highlights release of latest research initiative 'Influencing the Metaverse.'
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasPre-Market MoversTop Gainers