- Communications Systems, Inc. JCS rose 34.8% to $9.15 in pre-market trading as the company declared a special dividend of $3.50 per share.
- DatChat, Inc. DATS rose 16.2% to $7.60 in pre-market trading after gaining around 4% on Monday.
- Akerna Corp. KERN rose 11.5% to $3.69 in pre-market trading. The company agreed to acquire 365 Cannabis, a cannabis business management software system built on Microsoft's Dynamics 365 Business Central in a $17 million deal.
- PainReform Ltd. PRFX rose 10.8% to $3.11 in pre-market trading.
- NanoViricides, Inc. NNVC rose 10.5% to $4.50 in pre-market trading after the company said it completed licensing for coronavirus field which included current covid-19 drug development.
- aTyr Pharma, Inc. LIFE shares rose 10.3% to $10.09 in pre-market trading. aTyr Pharma shares jumped 67% on Monday after the company announced the Phase 1b/2a clinical trial of ATYR1923 in pulmonary sarcoidosis met its primary endpoint.
- NRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NRXP rose 10% to $12.08 in pre-market trading after IQVIA announced a collaboration with the company on potential medical support for novel COVID-19 treatment.
- Cyren Ltd. CYRN rose 9% to $0.6330 in pre-market trading. Cyren and Improving recently reported a partnership to 'strengthen phishing defense for Microsoft 365.'
- Oscar Health, Inc. OSCR rose 9% to $18.64 in pre-market trading. Oscar Health Co-Founder Joshua Kushner reported the purchase of 1,072,264 shares at an average price of $17.41 per share in Form 4 Filing.
- IN8bio, Inc. INAB rose 8.8% to $9.63 in pre-market trading. IN8BIO recently reported a net loss of $1.00 per share for the second quarter, versus a year-ago loss of $0.92 per share.
- Amryt Pharma plc AMYT rose 7.7% to $11.50 in pre-market trading. Amryt boosted full year 2021 revenue guidance to $220 million - $225 million.
- Ur-Energy Inc. URG rose 6.7% to $1.90 in pre-market trading after climbing over 7% on Monday.
- EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. EYEG rose 6% to $1.78 in pre-market trading. EyeGate Pharma recently completed target enrollment in Phase 2 proof-of-concept study to evaluate PP-001 for the treatment of ocular surface inflammation.
- Matinas BioPharma Holdings, Inc. MTNB rose 5.7% to $1.11 in pre-market trading. Matinas BioPharma shares climbed 27% on Monday after the company announced data in the ongoing EnACT trial of MAT2203 for treatment of Cryptococcal Meningitis.
- Markforged Holding Corporation MKFG shares rose 5.5% to $8.06 in pre-market trading after dropping 5% on Monday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- TMC the metals company Inc. TMC shares fell 10.8% to $11.10 in pre-market trading after jumping 32% on Monday.
- Renalytix Plc RNLX shares fell 7.4% to $21.35 in pre-market trading.
- Old Republic International Corporation ORI shares fell 5.5% to $23.73 in pre-market trading.
- Support.com, Inc. SPRT shares fell 5% to $18.16 in pre-market trading after dropping 9% on Monday. The stock has been circulated as a potential short squeeze candidate on social media.
- Aluminum Corporation of China Limited ACH fell 5% to $22.09 in pre-market trading after gaining over 8% on Monday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasPre-Market MoversTop Gainers