- Communications Systems, Inc. JCS rose 34.8% to $9.15 in pre-market trading as the company declared a special dividend of $3.50 per share.
- DatChat, Inc. DATS rose 16.2% to $7.60 in pre-market trading after gaining around 4% on Monday.
- Akerna Corp. KERN rose 11.5% to $3.69 in pre-market trading. The company agreed to acquire 365 Cannabis, a cannabis business management software system built on Microsoft's Dynamics 365 Business Central in a $17 million deal.
- PainReform Ltd. PRFX rose 10.8% to $3.11 in pre-market trading.
- NanoViricides, Inc. NNVC rose 10.5% to $4.50 in pre-market trading after the company said it completed licensing for coronavirus field which included current covid-19 drug development.
- aTyr Pharma, Inc. LIFE shares rose 10.3% to $10.09 in pre-market trading. aTyr Pharma shares jumped 67% on Monday after the company announced the Phase 1b/2a clinical trial of ATYR1923 in pulmonary sarcoidosis met its primary endpoint.
- NRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NRXP rose 10% to $12.08 in pre-market trading after IQVIA announced a collaboration with the company on potential medical support for novel COVID-19 treatment.
- Cyren Ltd. CYRN rose 9% to $0.6330 in pre-market trading. Cyren and Improving recently reported a partnership to 'strengthen phishing defense for Microsoft 365.'
- Oscar Health, Inc. OSCR rose 9% to $18.64 in pre-market trading. Oscar Health Co-Founder Joshua Kushner reported the purchase of 1,072,264 shares at an average price of $17.41 per share in Form 4 Filing.
- IN8bio, Inc. INAB rose 8.8% to $9.63 in pre-market trading. IN8BIO recently reported a net loss of $1.00 per share for the second quarter, versus a year-ago loss of $0.92 per share.
- Amryt Pharma plc AMYT rose 7.7% to $11.50 in pre-market trading. Amryt boosted full year 2021 revenue guidance to $220 million - $225 million.
- Ur-Energy Inc. URG rose 6.7% to $1.90 in pre-market trading after climbing over 7% on Monday.
- EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. EYEG rose 6% to $1.78 in pre-market trading. EyeGate Pharma recently completed target enrollment in Phase 2 proof-of-concept study to evaluate PP-001 for the treatment of ocular surface inflammation.
- Matinas BioPharma Holdings, Inc. MTNB rose 5.7% to $1.11 in pre-market trading. Matinas BioPharma shares climbed 27% on Monday after the company announced data in the ongoing EnACT trial of MAT2203 for treatment of Cryptococcal Meningitis.
- Markforged Holding Corporation MKFG shares rose 5.5% to $8.06 in pre-market trading after dropping 5% on Monday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- TMC the metals company Inc. TMC shares fell 10.8% to $11.10 in pre-market trading after jumping 32% on Monday.
- Renalytix Plc RNLX shares fell 7.4% to $21.35 in pre-market trading.
- Old Republic International Corporation ORI shares fell 5.5% to $23.73 in pre-market trading.
- Support.com, Inc. SPRT shares fell 5% to $18.16 in pre-market trading after dropping 9% on Monday. The stock has been circulated as a potential short squeeze candidate on social media.
- Aluminum Corporation of China Limited ACH fell 5% to $22.09 in pre-market trading after gaining over 8% on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.