15 Biggest Mid-Day Losers For Wednesday
- XOMA Corp (NASDAQ: XOMA) shares fell 18.3 percent to $5.10 after the company disclosed a significant step toward initiating pediatric Phase 2 clinical study for XOMA 358 in children with congenital hyperinsulinism.
- Puma Biotechnology Inc (NYSE: PBYI) dropped 15.4 percent to $44.55 after the company announced a $150 million offering of common stock.
- Imperva Inc (NYSE: IMPV) shares fell 14.4 percent to $39.95 after concerns were raised on the possible sale. According to a Bloomberg report, the sale process has been put on a hold, as the company is seeking increased deal price.
- VASCO Data Security International, Inc. (NASDAQ: VDSI) shares tumbled 14 percent to $15.43 as the company lowered its FY16 revenue guidance. Dougherty & Co. downgraded VASCO Data Security from Buy to Neutral.
- Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (NASDAQ: ACHC) shares fell 11.4 percent to $40.04 after the company reported the signing of definitive deal for sale of UK facilities in fulfillment of previously announced undertakings to the CMA. The company issued a weak forecast for the third quarter.
- WSI Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSCI) shares slipped 11.3 percent to $3.27. WSI Industries reported a Q4 loss of $0.01 per share on sales of $8.1 million.
- Cree, Inc. (NASDAQ: CREE) shares declined 10.8 percent to $22.48 after the company issued a weak earnings forecast for the fiscal second quarter.
- UniFirst Corp (NYSE: UNF) fell 10 percent to $117.80. Unifirst reported Q4 earnings of $1.74 per share on revenue of $363 million.
- Manhattan Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: MANH) declined 8.6 percent to $53.94. Manhattan Associates reported Q3 earnings of $0.50 per share on revenue of $152.2 million. The company also raised its FY16 earnings guidance.
- Sangamo Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGMO) shares dropped 8.5 percent to $3.57 after gaining 1.30 percent on Tuesday.
- SUPERVALU INC. (NYSE: SVU) shares declined 8.3 percent to $4.61. SUPERVALU reported in-line quarterly earnings, but missed sales estimates.
- Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC) shares slipped 5.8 percent to $35.57. Intel reported better-than-expected earnings for its third quarter, but issued a weak revenue forecast for the current quarter.
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIVO) shares fell 5.6 percent to $17.60 after the company issued a weak outlook.
- Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NKTR) shares declined 5 percent to $13.36 after dropping 10.15 percent on Tuesday.
- Ascendis Pharma A/S (NASDAQ: ASND) shares slipped 3.7 percent to $19.34. Ascendis Pharma priced its 6.3 million share offering at $19 per ADS.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.