- Keybanc cut Alibaba Group Holding Limited BABA price target from $275 to $270. Alibaba shares rose 0.5% to $212.60 in pre-market trading.
- Needham boosted SMART Global Holdings, Inc. SGH price target from $65 to $75. SMART Global shares fell 1.1% to close at $47.55 on Tuesday.
- Credit Suisse lifted The Boston Beer Company, Inc. SAM price target from $1,304 to $1,490. Boston Beer shares gained 1.8% to $945.00 in pre-market trading.
- B of A Securities boosted Allegheny Technologies Incorporated ATI price target from $15 to $22. Allegheny Technologies shares fell 2.5% to close at $20.37 on Tuesday.
- Barclays lowered the price target for Lear Corporation LEA from $187 to $183. Lear shares fell 2.8% to close at $172.30 on Tuesday.
- Raymond James lowered the price target on MarketAxess Holdings Inc. MKTX from $580 to $530. MarketAxess shares rose 1.7% to settle at $471.80 on Tuesday.
- Canaccord Genuity lowered the price target for The Alkaline Water Company Inc. WTER from $1.25 to $0.9. Alkaline Water shares fell 3.4% to $1.42 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital boosted the price target on Oasis Petroleum Inc. OAS from $109 to $115. Oasis Petroleum shares fell 4.3% to close at $100.60 on Tuesday.
- Stifel lifted the price target on ChemoCentryx, Inc. CCXI from $26 to $31. ChemoCentryx shares rose 2.9% to $14.45 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital raised Morgan Stanley MS price target from $82 to $97. Morgan Stanley shares rose 0.1% to $90.29 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.