During Tuesday, 17 stocks hit new 52-week lows.
Interesting Facts About Today's 52-Week Lows:
- The company with the largest market cap to set a new 52-week low was CVS Health CVS.
- The smallest company by market cap to set a new 52-week low was LogicMark LGMK.
- SatixFy Communications SATX's stock fell the most, as it traded down 56.71% to reach a new 52-week low.
- Brookfield Real Assets RA was the most promising stock of the group, with shares actually trading up 0.14% to bounce back after reaching its new 52-week low.
On Tuesday, the following stocks broke to new 52-week lows:
- CVS Health CVS shares made a new 52-week low of $86.02 on Tuesday. The stock was down 0.86% for the day.
- Brookfield Real Assets RA stock hit $15.22 on Tuesday morning, setting a new 52-week low for a change of up 0.14%.
- Neuberger Berman Next NBXG stock set a new 52-week low of $8.47 on Tuesday, moving down 1.17%.
- Bank of Marin BMRC shares set a new yearly low of $29.01 this morning. The stock was down 3.52% on the session.
- Vertical Aerospace EVTL shares were up 0.85% for the day, having made a 52-week low of $2.14.
- Guaranty Bancshares GNTY shares were down 1.29% for the day, having made a 52-week low of $33.61.
- Cerberus Cyber Sentinel CISO shares were down 2.58% for the day, having made a 52-week low of $1.86.
- MVB Financial MVBF stock dropped to a yearly low on Tuesday of $21.16. Shares traded down 1.75%.
- SatixFy Communications SATX stock achieved a new 52-week low on Tuesday morning, hitting $2.69 and moving down 56.71%.
- MGO Global MGOL stock achieved a new 52-week low on Tuesday morning, hitting $2.93 and moving down 8.54%.
- Cadrenal Therapeutics CVKD stock dropped to a yearly low on Tuesday of $3.11. Shares traded down 18.37%.
- Arcimoto FUV shares set a new yearly low of $2.02 this morning. The stock was down 4.63% on the session.
- Altamira Therapeutics CYTO shares were down 24.68% for the day, having made a 52-week low of $2.85.
Be sure to monitor Benzinga for the news traders need! And for even more up-to-date info on 52-week lows and highs, check out Benzinga Pro. This cutting-edge market research platform alerts traders of which stocks are trading near their 52-week highs and lows each morning - and delivers lots of other actionable data. Learn more here.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.