- Oppenheimer boosted Visa Inc. V price target from $260 to $281. Visa shares rose 0.6% to $238.03 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler boosted ServiceNow, Inc. NOW price target from $550 to $585. ServiceNow shares rose 0.2% to $561.52 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays boosted the price target on American Express Company AXP from $146 to $155. American Express shares rose 1.4% to $169.85 in pre-market trading.
- Telsey Advisory Group lifted the price target on Costco Wholesale Corporation COST from $415 to $440. Costco shares rose 1% to $411.25 in pre-market trading.
- Stephens & Co. raised the price target for Align Technology, Inc. ALGN from $600 to $700. Align Technology shares gained 0.8% to $621.94 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse raised Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. BBBY price target from $19 to $30. Bed Bath & Beyond shares rose 1.5% to $28.88 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo boosted the price target for Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. MMC from $133 to $144. Marsh & McLennan shares fell 0.7% to close at $141.52 on Thursday.
- Barclays raised Synchrony Financial SYF price target from $52 to $63. Synchrony Financial shares rose 0.6% to $47.00 in pre-market trading.
- Oppenheimer raised PayPal Holdings, Inc. PYPL price target from $322 to $342. PayPal shares rose 0.1% to $295.13 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup lowered the price target on Phillips 66 PSX from $126 to $95. Phillips 66 shares rose 1.3% to $81.81 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.