- Color Star Technology CSCW shares moved upwards by 21.9% to $0.14 during Wednesday's pre-market session. The company's market cap stands at $25.6 million.
- Cepton CPTN shares increased by 18.75% to $1.71. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $263.4 million.
- ironSource IS shares rose 13.27% to $2.56. The company's market cap stands at $2.6 billion.
- Alpine 4 Holdings ALPP stock moved upwards by 8.69% to $0.69. The company's market cap stands at $125.6 million.
- Inpixon INPX stock increased by 8.35% to $0.13. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $19.7 million.
- AEye LIDR stock increased by 6.43% to $2.81. The company's market cap stands at $442.1 million.
- IronNet IRNT stock fell 13.7% to $2.2 during Wednesday's pre-market session. The company's market cap stands at $221.7 million. As per the news, the Q1 earnings report came out yesterday.
- SeaChange International SEAC stock fell 12.41% to $0.49. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $24.0 million.
- Sonim Technologies SONM stock declined by 5.7% to $0.58. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $11.1 million.
- Aehr Test Systems AEHR shares fell 4.92% to $7.35. The company's market cap stands at $197.8 million.
- Greenidge Generation Hldg GREE stock decreased by 3.94% to $2.93. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $121.2 million.
- NOVONIX NVX stock decreased by 3.6% to $7.5. The company's market cap stands at $911.1 million. See Also: www.benzinga.com/money/tech-stocks/
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.