Range
- - -
Vol / Avg.
-/0K
Div / Yield
14.72/1.27%
52 Wk
745 - 1190.31
Mkt Cap
9.7B
Payout Ratio
-
Open
-
P/E
26.27
Shares
8.3M
Outstanding
-
Total Float
-
There is no Press for this Ticker
Dassault Aviation, a subsidiary of French multinational company Dassault Group, designs, builds and maintains military fighter jets, and is one of the largest manufacturers of business jets. Dassault has a 24.8% stake in narrow-moat Thales, which contributes significantly to Dassault's net profit. In 2020, Dassault Aviation generated EUR 5.5 billion in revenue with 12,000 employees. About 67% of revenue comes from defense aircraft equipment sales and services, while Falcon business jets generate the remaining 33% of sales.

Related Companies

TickerCompanyChg %Mkt Cap
DUAVFDassault Aviation0%9.7B

Dassault Aviation Company Questions & Answers

Q

How do I buy Dassault Aviation (DUAVF) stock?

A

You can purchase shares of Dassault Aviation (OTC: DUAVF) through any online brokerage.

View our list of the best stock brokerages.

Q

Who are Dassault Aviation's (DUAVF) main competitors?

A

There are no as such competitors for Dassault Aviation.

Q

What is the target price for Dassault Aviation?

A

There is no analysis for Dassault Aviation

Q

How much is Dassault Aviation (DUAVF) stock ?

A

The stock price for Dassault Aviation (OTC: DUAVF) is $1161.0319 last updated Thu May 13 2021 15:11:16 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time).

Q

When is the next Dassault Aviation (DUAVF) dividend?

A

There are no upcoming dividends for Dassault Aviation.

Q

When is Dassault Aviation (OTC:DUAVF) reporting earnings?

A

There are no earnings for Dassault Aviation

Q

When is the upcoming split for DUAVF?

A

There is no upcoming split for Dassault Aviation.