Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Biofrontera Inc. BFRI to report a quarterly loss at $0.18 per share on revenue of $9.24 million before the opening bell. Biofrontera shares jumped 14.6% to $4.63 in after-hours trading.
- PriceSmart, Inc. PSMT reported better-than-expected earnings for its second quarter. PriceSmart shares gained 0.7% to $80.70 in the after-hours trading session.
- Camden Property Trust CPT priced a public offering of 2,900,000 common shares for gross proceeds of around $493 million. Camden Property Trust shares dropped 2.2% to $168.76 in after-hours trading.
- Check out this: Executives Buy More Than $400M Of 3 Stocks
- Check out our premarket coverage here
- WD-40 Company WDFC reported better-than-expected results for its second quarter. The company said it sees FY22 earnings of $5.14 to $5.27 per share on sales $522 million to $547 million. WD-40 shares jumped 9% to $190.26 in the after-hours trading session.
- Kura Sushi USA KRUS reported better-than-expected results for its second quarter and reaffirmed its FY22 guidance. Kura Sushi shares climbed 1.8% to $59.75 in the after-hours trading session.
- Also check out: Executives Buy Over $1.5M Of 4 Penny Stocks
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.