U.S. stock futures traded higher this morning. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s pre-market trading session.
- Moolec Science SA MLEC shares dropped 28.4% to $13.78 in pre-market trading after jumping 258% on Friday.
- Mullen Automotive, Inc. MULN shares declined 6.4% to $0.3533 in pre-market trading after declining around 10% on Friday. Mullen shares, last month, announced the I-GO Commercial Urban Delivery EV has arrived Europe with sample vehicles now en route to Newgate Motor Group in Ireland.
- Macy's, Inc. M shares fell 4.2% to $21.21 in pre-market trading. Macy's said it sees sales to come in at the low end to mid-point of its earlier issued projected range of $8.16 billion to $8.40 billion. The company, however, maintained its adjusted earnings view of $1.47 to $1.67 per share.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here
- DoorDash, Inc. DASH shares dropped 4.7% to $45.76 in pre-market trading. Piper Sandler downgraded DoorDash from Neutral to Underweight and lowered the price target from $227 to $40, while Jefferies initiated coverage on the stock with an Underperform rating and announced a price target of $37.
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. SRNE shares fell 4.4% to $1.09 in pre-market trading after dropping over 3% on Friday.
- trivago N.V. TRVG shares declined 3.5% to $1.40 in pre-market trading.
- Paymentus Holdings, Inc. PAY shares dropped 3.2% to $7.73 in pre-market trading.
Now Read This: Fear & Greed Index Moves To 'Neutral' Zone Following Jobs Data
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.