- BMO Capital raised Deere & Company DE price target from $375 to $450. Deere shares dropped 0.8% to $438.01 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital boosted Cintas Corporation CTAS price target from $450 to $525. Cintas shares fell 0.5% to $453.80 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies cut XPeng Inc. XPEV price target from $18.6 to $4.2. XPeng shares fell 3% to $6.86 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank raised the price target on Coherent Corp. COHR from $45 to $50. Coherent shares gained 2.2% to $37.61 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies boosted the price target for Affiliated Managers Group, Inc. AMG from $149 to $192. Affiliated Managers shares gained 0.1% to close at $156.88 on Friday.
- Barclays cut the price target on Tyson Foods, Inc. TSN from $89 to $58. Tyson Foods shares dropped 1.8% to $66.15 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.