- SVB Leerink raised MannKind Corporation MNKD price target from $5 to $6. . SVB Leerink analyst Thomas Smith maintained the stock with an Outperform rating. MannKind shares rose 5% to close at $3.81 on Tuesday.
- Baird lowered the price target on Kohl's Corporation KSS from $40 to $35. Baird analyst Mark Altschwager maintained an Outpeform rating on the stock. Kohl's shares fell 0.1% to $28.79 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James lowered CarGurus, Inc. CARG price target from $20 to $16. Raymond James analyst Aaron Kessler maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. CarGurus shares fell 24.6% to $10.34 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays cut Tripadvisor, Inc. TRIP price target from $22 to $18. Barclays analyst Mario Lu maintained an Underweight rating on the stock. Tripadvisor fell 0.4% to $19.60 in pre-market trading.
- Chardan Capital slashed Emergent BioSolutions Inc. EBS price target from $65 to $55. Chardan Capital analyst Keay Nakae maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Emergent BioSolutions shares fell 9.4% to $17.88 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays cut The Walt Disney Company DIS price target from $105 to $98. Barclays analyst Kannan Venkateshwar maintained the stock with an Equal-Weight rating. Disney shares dropped 7% to $92.88 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.