- Chegg Inc CHGG has promoted Nathan Schultz to the newly created role of Chief Operating Officer, effective immediately.
- Schultz has served in various roles at Chegg for fifteen years and was previously President of Learning Services.
- He has successfully overseen Chegg's required materials service, Chegg Study, Writing, and Math, the creation of the Chegg Study Pack, international growth, and the acquisition and integration of new services such as skills accelerator, Thinkful, and language learning service, Busuu.
- As COO, Schultz will drive the expansion and further integration of Chegg's direct-to-student services, including learning services, non-academic support, and career skills training.
- Also Read: This Chegg Analyst Says The Bear Case Is Off The Table
- Price Action: CHGG shares are trading lower by 3.61% at 21.08 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.